Preventing a Relapse
- Take one day at a time
- Learn to "SAY NO" if you are fatigued
- Carefully plan rest periods in your daily activities
- Learn what causes your symptoms to increase and eliminate the causes as much as possible.
- Educate yourself, your family, friends and your doctor about CFS / M.E.
- Avoid alcohol, junk foods and environmental irritants.
- Depression can be a normal reaction to any chronic illness. Please seek professional help.
- Attend CFS/M.E. Support Group Meetings
- Reduce stress through relaxation techniques.
- Rest is essential - Physical, mental or emotional exhaustion is harmful to your recovery.
Measuring Energy and Tracking Activities